Gospel centered vision + Spirit led implementation leads to health. Health leads to growth. Growth leads to lack of space. Lack of space leads to a call for more space. Call for more space leads to a need for more financial fuel. The need for more financial fuel leads to . . . well, that’s where the real confusion sets in. Do you hire a generosity company or go it alone? How much will it cost? Is it really worth it? These are hard questions that every growing church faces.
Get Quarterly Newsletter
English and Spanish versions available on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle E-book.
- If You Value Your Team, You’ll Stop Doing This
- My “Everyday Carry” for Leadership (Part 5) – The Transformation Cycle
- Big Deadline Goals vs. Ongoing Maintenance Goals
- My “Everyday Carry” for Leadership (Part 4)
- XP Job Available
- My “Everyday Carry” for Leadership (Part 3)
- My “Everyday Carry” for Leadership (Part 2)
- Soul of the XP Notes and Audio
- New Book From Phil Taylor on Eldership Development
- My “Everyday Carry” for Leadership (Part 1)
MEET OUR WRITERS
My name is Phil. I am the Executive Pastor of Leadership and Development at Mosaic Church in west Orlando, FL where I live with my wife and three kids. I'm into running and kayaking.
My name is Antone. I serve as the Executive Pastor at Redemption Hill, a gospel-centered church in Kingsford, MI. I am happily married and have three kids and grandson. I love to mountain bike and backpack.
My name is Gabriel. I am the Pastor of Discipleship and Mission at Mosaic, a muliti-site church in West Orlando, FL. My wife and and I are passionate about serving our city and changing our world.