I’ve been posting a lot about our generosity initiative over the last few months. In fact, I haven’t really been posting about anything else because this project has been dominating my days and nights. Today I want to talk about stage design for a generosity initiative.
Get Quarterly Newsletter
English and Spanish versions available on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle E-book.
- The Transforming Benefits of 90-Day Planning
- Five Systems Every Church Planter Needs
- When A Mini-Series Has Maximum Impact
- Building a Video Set On The Cheap
- Culture Wins | By William Vanderbloemen
- Executive Pastor Coaching with Phil Taylor
- Learning From A Building Project
- Capturing Video of Moments That Help Tell Your Story
- New Sermon Series Bumper Video
- Celebrating Your Summer Events In A Gathering
MEET OUR WRITERS
My name is Phil. I am the Executive Pastor of Leadership and Development at Mosaic Church in west Orlando, FL where I live with my wife and three kids. I'm into running and kayaking.
My name is Antone. I serve as the Executive Pastor at Redemption Hill, a gospel-centered church in Kingsford, MI. I am happily married and have three kids and grandson. I love to mountain bike and backpack.
My name is Gabriel. I am the Pastor of Discipleship and Mission at Mosaic, a muliti-site church in West Orlando, FL. My wife and and I are passionate about serving our city and changing our world.
- Audio Resources
- Building Projects
- Caring for Widows & Orphans
- Church Planting
- Executive Pastor Leadership
- generosity resources
- In Praise Of
- Job Board
- Leadership General
- Measuring ROI
- Media Kit
- Ministry Direction
- Ministry Ideas
- Missional Communities