It was at least five years ago that my friend and perpetual early adopter Ed Marcelle first mentioned hashtags to me as a suggestion for our church. I’ll be honest, I didn’t get it, and figured that the “pound sign” was just a passing fad for him and the culture as a whole. By the time Jimmy Fallon did this hilarious skit about hashtags, they were still kind of a confused joke for most people, a way to make any post a bit funnier. Today, there is a far greater understanding of how hashtags work and why they are helpful in pulling together content. But do they really matter for your church?
Get Quarterly Newsletter
English and Spanish versions available on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle E-book.
- How Do You Know If You Are A Visible Man In Your Marriage?
- The Transforming Benefits of 90-Day Planning
- Five Systems Every Church Planter Needs
- When A Mini-Series Has Maximum Impact
- Building a Video Set On The Cheap
- Culture Wins | By William Vanderbloemen
- Executive Pastor Coaching with Phil Taylor
- Learning From A Building Project
- Capturing Video of Moments That Help Tell Your Story
- New Sermon Series Bumper Video
MEET OUR WRITERS
My name is Phil. I am the Executive Pastor of Leadership and Development at Mosaic Church in west Orlando, FL where I live with my wife and three kids. I'm into running and kayaking.
My name is Antone. I serve as the Executive Pastor at Redemption Hill, a gospel-centered church in Kingsford, MI. I am happily married and have three kids and grandson. I love to mountain bike and backpack.
My name is Gabriel. I am the Pastor of Discipleship and Mission at Mosaic, a muliti-site church in West Orlando, FL. My wife and and I are passionate about serving our city and changing our world.
- Audio Resources
- Building Projects
- Caring for Widows & Orphans
- Church Planting
- Executive Pastor Leadership
- generosity resources
- In Praise Of
- Job Board
- Leadership General
- Measuring ROI
- Media Kit
- Ministry Direction
- Ministry Ideas
- Missional Communities