Mike Bonem has a new book out on the Executive Pastor Role (Thriving In The Second Chair) and I couldn’t be more excited. I distinctly remember reading his first book (Leading From The Second Chair) over 10 years ago and realizing that I would better serve the church in a Second Chair Role. In my excitement about Mike’s book, I posted a review on Amazon and I think I was one of the first to do so. Here’s what I wrote in April 2006.
Get Quarterly Newsletter
English and Spanish versions available on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle E-book.
- A Year In The Life Of Staff Development
- If You Value Your Team, You’ll Stop Doing This
- My “Everyday Carry” for Leadership (Part 5) – The Transformation Cycle
- Big Deadline Goals vs. Ongoing Maintenance Goals
- My “Everyday Carry” for Leadership (Part 4)
- XP Job Available
- My “Everyday Carry” for Leadership (Part 3)
- My “Everyday Carry” for Leadership (Part 2)
- Soul of the XP Notes and Audio
- New Book From Phil Taylor on Eldership Development
MEET OUR WRITERS
My name is Phil. I am the Executive Pastor of Leadership and Development at Mosaic Church in west Orlando, FL where I live with my wife and three kids. I'm into running and kayaking.
My name is Antone. I serve as the Executive Pastor at Redemption Hill, a gospel-centered church in Kingsford, MI. I am happily married and have three kids and grandson. I love to mountain bike and backpack.
My name is Gabriel. I am the Pastor of Discipleship and Mission at Mosaic, a muliti-site church in West Orlando, FL. My wife and and I are passionate about serving our city and changing our world.