Recently, I was asked to describe briefly what staff development looked like at our church. After taking a few minutes to sketch out a response it seemed like something that might benefit others so I took a little more time to do this well. I don’t believe this is perfect. I’m sure that there is more that I could and should be doing, or things that I could be doing more effectively, but here is what it looks like in general right now. I’m 100% sure it will change. Here is a year in the life of staff development for me at Mosaic Church . . .
Get Quarterly Newsletter
English and Spanish versions available on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle E-book.
- Eight Practices For Effective Online Giving
- Interview on “The Common Good” show.
- Executive Pastor Thwarts Hacker From Stealing 300K
- Phil’s New Job
- Executive Pastor Coaching with Phil Taylor
- Building Your Eldership Development Process-Starting August 18th
- New Dissertation on Executive Pastors Impact on Church Performance
- Three-Year Bible Reading Plan
- A Year In The Life Of Staff Development
- What Type of Executive Pastor Are You?
MEET OUR WRITERS
My name is Antone. I serve as the Executive Pastor at Redemption Hill, a gospel-centered church in Kingsford, MI. I am happily married and have three kids and grandson. I love to mountain bike and backpack.
- Audio Resources
- Building Projects
- Caring for Widows & Orphans
- Church Planting
- Courses and Workshops
- Elder Development
- Executive Pastor Leadership
- generosity resources
- In Praise Of
- Job Board
- Leadership General
- Measuring ROI
- Media Kit
- Ministry Direction
- Ministry Ideas
- Missional Communities