This year, my life has been all about the new building. And as often happens, we hit a snag. Rather than have it be a downer, we decided to make it a fun announcement that the opening date was delayed. We created a time lapse video and had some fun showing the slowdown. Watch it to see what I mean.
Get Quarterly Newsletter
English and Spanish versions available on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle E-book.
- Executive Pastor Coaching with Phil Taylor
- Eight Practices For Effective Online Giving
- Three-Year Bible Reading Plan
- What Type of Executive Pastor Are You?
- Five Systems Every Church Planter Needs
- Learning From A Building Project
- Your First Few Months at a New Church
- Phil Taylor’s book on Eldership Development
- The ROI on Generosity
- Should You Hire A Staff Search Firm For Your Key Positions? Four things to consider.
My name is Phil. I spent 20 years pastoring (mostly executive pastoring) and now I serve churches all over through consulting on buildings and brands at Plain Joe Studios and coaching Executive Pastors. My wife and I have three kids and one grandchild. I’m into running and kayaking.
- Audio Resources
- Building Projects
- Caring for Widows & Orphans
- Church Planting
- Courses and Workshops
- Elder Development
- Executive Pastor Leadership
- generosity resources
- In Praise Of
- Job Board
- Leadership General
- Measuring ROI
- Media Kit
- Ministry Direction
- Ministry Ideas
- Missional Communities
Leave a Comment