A few pastors stay at one church their whole lives. Most do not. I had the privilege of spending over a decade serving as a pastor in the capital region area of New York but this summer we moved to Florida. No, I didn’t retire. I’m not even 40 years old yet. The story of God calling us out of NY to FL is one that could only be written by God himself. It’s a two year journey that involved more prayer than I’ve ever invested into a life decision before. The story was so unique, and so Spirit-led that our Lead Pastor at Mosaic, Renaut Van Der Riet asked me to share it with the church at large. If you are considering a major ministry change, you may find this helpful to listen to.
Get Quarterly Newsletter
English and Spanish versions available on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle E-book.
- A Year in the life of Staff Development
- Learning From Our Building Project (Part One)
- If You Value Your Team, You’ll Stop Doing This
- My “Everyday Carry” for Leadership (Part 5) – The Transformation Cycle
- Big Deadline Goals vs. Ongoing Maintenance Goals
- My “Everyday Carry” for Leadership (Part 4)
- XP Job Available
- My “Everyday Carry” for Leadership (Part 3)
- My “Everyday Carry” for Leadership (Part 2)
- Soul of the XP Notes and Audio
MEET OUR WRITERS
My name is Phil. I am the Executive Pastor of Leadership and Development at Mosaic Church in west Orlando, FL where I live with my wife and three kids. I'm into running and kayaking.
My name is Antone. I serve as the Executive Pastor at Redemption Hill, a gospel-centered church in Kingsford, MI. I am happily married and have three kids and grandson. I love to mountain bike and backpack.
My name is Gabriel. I am the Pastor of Discipleship and Mission at Mosaic, a muliti-site church in West Orlando, FL. My wife and and I are passionate about serving our city and changing our world.