Earlier this year, I had the chance to teach twice at the first ever Acts 29 Conference in Guatemala. My friends at Casa De Libertad hosted the event. The Holy Spirit’s presence was palpable. We all had the overwhelming feeling that God was in the process of doing something unique at this event, and in Guatemala . . . all of Latin America really. Yancey Arrington was one of my fellow conference speakers. He writes about this sense of God’s timing on HIS BLOG. Acts 29 was in the process of making a new website, so they took awhile to get around to posting the video. Disclaimer: this was my first time teaching through an interpreter! I co-taught this session with Jay Bauman who leads Acts 29 Brazil. I got to visit Jay’s church in Rio De Janiero last fall while teaching at another Acts 29 Conference there. My church also has the privilege of supporting financially all that Jay is leading in Brazil.
Get Quarterly Newsletter
English and Spanish versions available on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle E-book.
- Executive Pastor Thwarts Hacker From Stealing 300K
- Phil’s New Job
- Executive Pastor Coaching with Phil Taylor
- Building Your Eldership Development Process-Starting August 18th
- New Dissertation on Executive Pastors Impact on Church Performance
- Three-Year Bible Reading Plan
- A Year In The Life Of Staff Development
- What Type of Executive Pastor Are You?
- Can You Practice Silence and Solitude with 1200 people?
- Teaching on Elders from 1 Peter 5:1-5
MEET OUR WRITERS
My name is Antone. I serve as the Executive Pastor at Redemption Hill, a gospel-centered church in Kingsford, MI. I am happily married and have three kids and grandson. I love to mountain bike and backpack.
- Audio Resources
- Building Projects
- Caring for Widows & Orphans
- Church Planting
- Courses and Workshops
- Elder Development
- Executive Pastor Leadership
- generosity resources
- In Praise Of
- Job Board
- Leadership General
- Measuring ROI
- Media Kit
- Ministry Direction
- Ministry Ideas
- Missional Communities