Recently, I had the chance to chat with Chris Willard at Leadership Network for his Generosity Strategies & Tactics Podcast. On it, I talk through some of the ways we have engaged in follow up after the end of our big generosity initiative last year. I’m posting the audio below. You can also just search for it on i-tunes and subscribe to the podcast. I think you’ll enjoy all of the episodes and interviews that Chris has done. Enjoy!
Get Quarterly Newsletter
English and Spanish versions available on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle E-book.
- A Year in the life of Staff Development
- Learning From Our Building Project (Part One)
- If You Value Your Team, You’ll Stop Doing This
- My “Everyday Carry” for Leadership (Part 5) – The Transformation Cycle
- Big Deadline Goals vs. Ongoing Maintenance Goals
- My “Everyday Carry” for Leadership (Part 4)
- XP Job Available
- My “Everyday Carry” for Leadership (Part 3)
- My “Everyday Carry” for Leadership (Part 2)
- Soul of the XP Notes and Audio
MEET OUR WRITERS
My name is Phil. I am the Executive Pastor of Leadership and Development at Mosaic Church in west Orlando, FL where I live with my wife and three kids. I'm into running and kayaking.
My name is Antone. I serve as the Executive Pastor at Redemption Hill, a gospel-centered church in Kingsford, MI. I am happily married and have three kids and grandson. I love to mountain bike and backpack.
My name is Gabriel. I am the Pastor of Discipleship and Mission at Mosaic, a muliti-site church in West Orlando, FL. My wife and and I are passionate about serving our city and changing our world.