Let’s be honest, most Lead Pastors are not great with details and most Executive Pastors are not great with risky church planting environments that need loads of new vision. But every now and then, you can get these two types of guys together to plant a church and something cool happens. I got to be one of those guys when Ed Marcelle and I planted Terra Nova Church together a few years ago. He focused on the vision, I made sure the vision happened. Here is some teaching I did at an Acts 29 Network Regional Event at Eric Mason’s Epiphany Church in Philadelphia, PA. The focus here is on the pre-launch period and the first 6-12 months into a church plant. And it’s written from the perspective of an Executive Pastor. It’s a lot of details, so buckle up!
Get Quarterly Newsletter
English and Spanish versions available on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle E-book.
- Eight Practices For Effective Online Giving
- Interview on “The Common Good” show.
- Executive Pastor Thwarts Hacker From Stealing 300K
- Phil’s New Job
- Executive Pastor Coaching with Phil Taylor
- Building Your Eldership Development Process-Starting August 18th
- New Dissertation on Executive Pastors Impact on Church Performance
- Three-Year Bible Reading Plan
- A Year In The Life Of Staff Development
- What Type of Executive Pastor Are You?
MEET OUR WRITERS
My name is Antone. I serve as the Executive Pastor at Redemption Hill, a gospel-centered church in Kingsford, MI. I am happily married and have three kids and grandson. I love to mountain bike and backpack.
- Audio Resources
- Building Projects
- Caring for Widows & Orphans
- Church Planting
- Courses and Workshops
- Elder Development
- Executive Pastor Leadership
- generosity resources
- In Praise Of
- Job Board
- Leadership General
- Measuring ROI
- Media Kit
- Ministry Direction
- Ministry Ideas
- Missional Communities