Like most churches, ours has a couple of announcements each week, generally tied in as a closer to the gathering. One of our staff members plays gate-keeper on what gets announced and when. For the weekends, she creates a cheat sheet for us to bring on stage with the list and key information so we aren’t doing that annoying thing where you turn around to look at the screen because you forgot the dates of the women’s retreat or whatever. Recently our cheat sheets got a major upgrade.
Get Quarterly Newsletter
English and Spanish versions available on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle E-book.
- Executive Pastor Coaching with Phil Taylor
- Building Your Eldership Development Process-Starting August 18th
- New Dissertation on Executive Pastors Impact on Church Performance
- Three-Year Bible Reading Plan
- A Year In The Life Of Staff Development
- What Type of Executive Pastor Are You?
- Can You Practice Silence and Solitude with 1200 people?
- Teaching on Elders from 1 Peter 5:1-5
- How Do You Know If You Are A Visible Man In Your Marriage?
- The Transforming Benefits of 90-Day Planning
MEET OUR WRITERS
My name is Antone. I serve as the Executive Pastor at Redemption Hill, a gospel-centered church in Kingsford, MI. I am happily married and have three kids and grandson. I love to mountain bike and backpack.
- Audio Resources
- Building Projects
- Caring for Widows & Orphans
- Church Planting
- Courses and Workshops
- Elder Development
- Executive Pastor Leadership
- generosity resources
- In Praise Of
- Job Board
- Leadership General
- Measuring ROI
- Media Kit
- Ministry Direction
- Ministry Ideas
- Missional Communities