I first heard William Vanderbloemen talk about staff culture during the 2018 XPastor Seminar in Dallas where we were both doing breakout sessions. (His was way more interesting than mine). I knew in my gut that staff culture needed to become a bigger focus for me at our church because I could already see the cracks emerging as our team sought to keep up with a rapid growth curve following the opening of our new building. By the time that “Culture Wins: The Roadmap to An Irresistible Workplace” was published a few months later, we had experienced 30% growth in our weekend gatherings and I needed what this book had to offer.
Get Quarterly Newsletter
English and Spanish versions available on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle E-book.
- How Do You Know If You Are A Visible Man In Your Marriage?
- The Transforming Benefits of 90-Day Planning
- Five Systems Every Church Planter Needs
- When A Mini-Series Has Maximum Impact
- Building a Video Set On The Cheap
- Culture Wins | By William Vanderbloemen
- Executive Pastor Coaching with Phil Taylor
- Learning From A Building Project
- Capturing Video of Moments That Help Tell Your Story
- New Sermon Series Bumper Video
MEET OUR WRITERS
My name is Phil. I am the Executive Pastor of Leadership and Development at Mosaic Church in west Orlando, FL where I live with my wife and three kids. I'm into running and kayaking.
My name is Antone. I serve as the Executive Pastor at Redemption Hill, a gospel-centered church in Kingsford, MI. I am happily married and have three kids and grandson. I love to mountain bike and backpack.
My name is Gabriel. I am the Pastor of Discipleship and Mission at Mosaic, a muliti-site church in West Orlando, FL. My wife and and I are passionate about serving our city and changing our world.
- Audio Resources
- Building Projects
- Caring for Widows & Orphans
- Church Planting
- Executive Pastor Leadership
- generosity resources
- In Praise Of
- Job Board
- Leadership General
- Measuring ROI
- Media Kit
- Ministry Direction
- Ministry Ideas
- Missional Communities