We all know that our churches need to serve our communities, but let’s be honest, that can often degenerate into offering things at your buildings, and hoping that people will show up and “be served”. A few years ago, we took this to a whole new level with Mission Serve:Local. It has grown each year and last Saturday, over 600 people who call Mosaic Church home fanned out into the community to serve in over 50 projects, then returned for lunch together. Here is a full post about it. Having promoted this event for several weeks, we wanted to celebrate it right away, the very next day at all of our services with a video. That meant having one of our video people do a super fast turnaround on a video by editing all of the content in just a few hours. It also meant sending our story team around to multiple projects to capture video and pictures. I think it turned out well. Check it out.
Get Quarterly Newsletter
English and Spanish versions available on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle E-book.
- Executive Pastor Coaching with Phil Taylor
- Building Your Eldership Development Process-Starting August 18th
- New Dissertation on Executive Pastors Impact on Church Performance
- Three-Year Bible Reading Plan
- A Year In The Life Of Staff Development
- What Type of Executive Pastor Are You?
- Can You Practice Silence and Solitude with 1200 people?
- Teaching on Elders from 1 Peter 5:1-5
- How Do You Know If You Are A Visible Man In Your Marriage?
- The Transforming Benefits of 90-Day Planning
MEET OUR WRITERS
My name is Antone. I serve as the Executive Pastor at Redemption Hill, a gospel-centered church in Kingsford, MI. I am happily married and have three kids and grandson. I love to mountain bike and backpack.
- Audio Resources
- Building Projects
- Caring for Widows & Orphans
- Church Planting
- Courses and Workshops
- Elder Development
- Executive Pastor Leadership
- generosity resources
- In Praise Of
- Job Board
- Leadership General
- Measuring ROI
- Media Kit
- Ministry Direction
- Ministry Ideas
- Missional Communities