Like many churches, the summer is full with things like VBS, Student Ministry Camp, etc. We decided to celebrate those events with a little video that we showed in the announcement space of our gatherings. It’s just a short punchy video re-cap of our kids events. Doing things like this and showing them in church can help your whole church get on board with the mission. It let’s people in one demographic see what is going on for people in other demographics in the church. Things like this really help build a sense of community and family in a church full of different ages. Enjoy the Video!
English and Spanish versions available on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle E-book.
- Executive & Lead Pastor Coaching with Phil Taylor
- Upcoming Conferences I’ll Be At
- Five Mistakes Churches Make With Their Physical Space-UnStuck Podcast w/Tony Morgan
- It’s All About The Story-Interview with Tim Stevens and Leading Smart Network
- Design Intervention Contest – PlainJoe Studios
- Six Questions To Assess Your Buildings Effectiveness
- New Book-My First Years In Ministry
- Eight Practices For Effective Online Giving
- Three-Year Bible Reading Plan
- What Type of Executive Pastor Are You?
My name is Phil. I spent 20 years pastoring (mostly executive pastoring) and now I serve churches all over through consulting on buildings and brands at Plain Joe Studios and coaching Executive Pastors. My wife and I have three kids and one grandchild. I’m into running and kayaking.
- Audio Resources
- Building Projects
- Caring for Widows & Orphans
- Church Planting
- Conferences and Events
- Courses and Workshops
- Elder Development
- Executive Pastor Leadership
- generosity resources
- In Praise Of
- Job Board
- Leadership General
- Measuring ROI
- Media Kit
- Ministry Direction
- Ministry Ideas
- Missional Communities