At Mosaic Church, we have been blessed with some Godly musicians, vocalists and worship leaders. A goal of ours has been to tell our own story of Gospel transformation through original worship created by our people. It’s something I constantly encourage our worship team to do. But you can’t just encourage it, you have to resource them to do it well by giving them song writing retreats and you have to celebrate them when they complete a song. Recently, our team completed this song and then our video team made a little music video of it. It’s not studio quality by any means, but I think it turned out really well.
Comments are closed.
English and Spanish versions available on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle E-book.
- Executive & Lead Pastor Coaching with Phil Taylor
- Upcoming Conferences I’ll Be At
- Five Mistakes Churches Make With Their Physical Space-UnStuck Podcast w/Tony Morgan
- It’s All About The Story-Interview with Tim Stevens and Leading Smart Network
- Design Intervention Contest – PlainJoe Studios
- Six Questions To Assess Your Buildings Effectiveness
- New Book-My First Years In Ministry
- Eight Practices For Effective Online Giving
- Three-Year Bible Reading Plan
- What Type of Executive Pastor Are You?
My name is Phil. I spent 20 years pastoring (mostly executive pastoring) and now I serve churches all over through consulting on buildings and brands at Plain Joe Studios and coaching Executive Pastors. My wife and I have three kids and one grandchild. I’m into running and kayaking.
- Audio Resources
- Building Projects
- Caring for Widows & Orphans
- Church Planting
- Conferences and Events
- Courses and Workshops
- Elder Development
- Executive Pastor Leadership
- generosity resources
- In Praise Of
- Job Board
- Leadership General
- Measuring ROI
- Media Kit
- Ministry Direction
- Ministry Ideas
- Missional Communities