Mike Bonem has a new book out on the Executive Pastor Role (Thriving In The Second Chair) and I couldn’t be more excited. I distinctly remember reading his first book (Leading From The Second Chair) over 10 years ago and realizing that I would better serve the church in a Second Chair Role. In my excitement about Mike’s book, I posted a review on Amazon and I think I was one of the first to do so. Here’s what I wrote in April 2006.
English and Spanish versions available on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle E-book.
- Five Mistakes Churches Make With Their Physical Space-UnStuck Podcast w/Tony Morgan
- It’s All About The Story-Interview with Tim Stevens and Leading Smart Network
- Design Intervention Contest – PlainJoe Studios
- Six Questions To Assess Your Buildings Effectiveness
- New Book-My First Years In Ministry
- Executive Pastor Coaching with Phil Taylor
- Eight Practices For Effective Online Giving
- Three-Year Bible Reading Plan
- What Type of Executive Pastor Are You?
- Five Systems Every Church Planter Needs
My name is Phil. I spent 20 years pastoring (mostly executive pastoring) and now I serve churches all over through consulting on buildings and brands at Plain Joe Studios and coaching Executive Pastors. My wife and I have three kids and one grandchild. I’m into running and kayaking.
- Audio Resources
- Building Projects
- Caring for Widows & Orphans
- Church Planting
- Courses and Workshops
- Elder Development
- Executive Pastor Leadership
- generosity resources
- In Praise Of
- Job Board
- Leadership General
- Measuring ROI
- Media Kit
- Ministry Direction
- Ministry Ideas
- Missional Communities