I’m all about getting resources that one church leader creates into the hands of other church leaders. Recently, Gabe Forsyth (Mosaic’s Missions Pastor) created a Leader’s Guide for new Missional Community Group Leaders to use with the new group that they just started. It’s meant to be used for the first 12 weeks to lay a foundation of shared vision, values, and identity. And we want to give it to your for free. Enjoy!
Get Quarterly Newsletter
English and Spanish versions available on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle E-book.
- Executive Pastor Coaching with Phil Taylor
- How Do You Know If You Are A Visible Man In Your Marriage?
- The Transforming Benefits of 90-Day Planning
- Five Systems Every Church Planter Needs
- When A Mini-Series Has Maximum Impact
- Building a Video Set On The Cheap
- Culture Wins | By William Vanderbloemen
- Learning From A Building Project
- Capturing Video of Moments That Help Tell Your Story
- New Sermon Series Bumper Video
MEET OUR WRITERS
My name is Phil. I am the Executive Pastor of Leadership and Development at Mosaic Church in west Orlando, FL where I live with my wife and three kids. I'm into running and kayaking.
My name is Antone. I serve as the Executive Pastor at Redemption Hill, a gospel-centered church in Kingsford, MI. I am happily married and have three kids and grandson. I love to mountain bike and backpack.
My name is Gabriel. I am the Pastor of Discipleship and Mission at Mosaic, a muliti-site church in West Orlando, FL. My wife and and I are passionate about serving our city and changing our world.
- Audio Resources
- Building Projects
- Caring for Widows & Orphans
- Church Planting
- Executive Pastor Leadership
- generosity resources
- In Praise Of
- Job Board
- Leadership General
- Measuring ROI
- Media Kit
- Ministry Direction
- Ministry Ideas
- Missional Communities