I’m all about getting resources that one church leader creates into the hands of other church leaders. Recently, Gabe Forsyth (Mosaic’s Missions Pastor) created a Leader’s Guide for new Missional Community Group Leaders to use with the new group that they just started. It’s meant to be used for the first 12 weeks to lay a foundation of shared vision, values, and identity. And we want to give it to your for free. Enjoy!
Comments are closed.
English and Spanish versions available on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle E-book.
- Update to Defining the Executive Pastor Role coming in February 2024
- Executive & Lead Pastor Coaching with Phil Taylor
- Five Ways a Church Planter can Truly Own a Rented Space (without actually owning it)
- 5 Common Church Facility Mistakes
- Upcoming Conferences I’ll Be At
- Five Mistakes Churches Make With Their Physical Space-UnStuck Podcast w/Tony Morgan
- It’s All About The Story-Interview with Tim Stevens and Leading Smart Network
- Design Intervention Contest – PlainJoe Studios
- Six Questions To Assess Your Buildings Effectiveness
- New Book-My First Years In Ministry
My name is Phil. I spent 20 years pastoring (mostly executive pastoring) and now I serve churches all over through consulting on buildings and brands at Plain Joe Studios and coaching Executive Pastors. My wife and I have three kids and one grandchild. I’m into running and kayaking.
- Audio Resources
- Building Projects
- Caring for Widows & Orphans
- Church Planting
- Conferences and Events
- Courses and Workshops
- Elder Development
- Executive Pastor Leadership
- generosity resources
- In Praise Of
- Job Board
- Leadership General
- Measuring ROI
- Media Kit
- Ministry Direction
- Ministry Ideas
- Missional Communities