A few pastors stay at one church their whole lives. Most do not. I had the privilege of spending over a decade serving as a pastor in the capital region area of New York but this summer we moved to Florida. No, I didn’t retire. I’m not even 40 years old yet. The story of God calling us out of NY to FL is one that could only be written by God himself. It’s a two year journey that involved more prayer than I’ve ever invested into a life decision before. The story was so unique, and so Spirit-led that our Lead Pastor at Mosaic, Renaut Van Der Riet asked me to share it with the church at large. If you are considering a major ministry change, you may find this helpful to listen to.
Get Quarterly Newsletter
English and Spanish versions available on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle E-book.
- Eight Practices For Effective Online Giving
- Executive Pastor Thwarts Hacker From Stealing 300K
- Phil’s New Job
- Executive Pastor Coaching with Phil Taylor
- Building Your Eldership Development Process-Starting August 18th
- New Dissertation on Executive Pastors Impact on Church Performance
- Three-Year Bible Reading Plan
- A Year In The Life Of Staff Development
- What Type of Executive Pastor Are You?
- Can You Practice Silence and Solitude with 1200 people?
MEET OUR WRITERS
My name is Antone. I serve as the Executive Pastor at Redemption Hill, a gospel-centered church in Kingsford, MI. I am happily married and have three kids and grandson. I love to mountain bike and backpack.
- Audio Resources
- Building Projects
- Caring for Widows & Orphans
- Church Planting
- Courses and Workshops
- Elder Development
- Executive Pastor Leadership
- generosity resources
- In Praise Of
- Job Board
- Leadership General
- Measuring ROI
- Media Kit
- Ministry Direction
- Ministry Ideas
- Missional Communities