A few pastors stay at one church their whole lives. Most do not. I had the privilege of spending over a decade serving as a pastor in the capital region area of New York but this summer we moved to Florida. No, I didn’t retire. I’m not even 40 years old yet. The story of God calling us out of NY to FL is one that could only be written by God himself. It’s a two year journey that involved more prayer than I’ve ever invested into a life decision before. The story was so unique, and so Spirit-led that our Lead Pastor at Mosaic, Renaut Van Der Riet asked me to share it with the church at large. If you are considering a major ministry change, you may find this helpful to listen to.
Comments are closed.
English and Spanish versions available on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle E-book.
- Executive & Lead Pastor Coaching with Phil Taylor
- Upcoming Conferences I’ll Be At
- Five Mistakes Churches Make With Their Physical Space-UnStuck Podcast w/Tony Morgan
- It’s All About The Story-Interview with Tim Stevens and Leading Smart Network
- Design Intervention Contest – PlainJoe Studios
- Six Questions To Assess Your Buildings Effectiveness
- New Book-My First Years In Ministry
- Eight Practices For Effective Online Giving
- Three-Year Bible Reading Plan
- What Type of Executive Pastor Are You?
My name is Phil. I spent 20 years pastoring (mostly executive pastoring) and now I serve churches all over through consulting on buildings and brands at Plain Joe Studios and coaching Executive Pastors. My wife and I have three kids and one grandchild. I’m into running and kayaking.
- Audio Resources
- Building Projects
- Caring for Widows & Orphans
- Church Planting
- Conferences and Events
- Courses and Workshops
- Elder Development
- Executive Pastor Leadership
- generosity resources
- In Praise Of
- Job Board
- Leadership General
- Measuring ROI
- Media Kit
- Ministry Direction
- Ministry Ideas
- Missional Communities