A few pastors stay at one church their whole lives. Most do not. I had the privilege of spending over a decade serving as a pastor in the capital region area of New York but this summer we moved to Florida. No, I didn’t retire. I’m not even 40 years old yet. The story of God calling us out of NY to FL is one that could only be written by God himself. It’s a two year journey that involved more prayer than I’ve ever invested into a life decision before. The story was so unique, and so Spirit-led that our Lead Pastor at Mosaic, Renaut Van Der Riet asked me to share it with the church at large. If you are considering a major ministry change, you may find this helpful to listen to.
Comments are closed.
English and Spanish versions available on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle E-book.
- Executive Pastor Coaching with Phil Taylor
- Eight Practices For Effective Online Giving
- Three-Year Bible Reading Plan
- What Type of Executive Pastor Are You?
- Five Systems Every Church Planter Needs
- Learning From A Building Project
- Your First Few Months at a New Church
- Phil Taylor’s book on Eldership Development
- The ROI on Generosity
- Should You Hire A Staff Search Firm For Your Key Positions? Four things to consider.
My name is Phil. I spent 20 years pastoring (mostly executive pastoring) and now I serve churches all over through consulting on buildings and brands at Plain Joe Studios and coaching Executive Pastors. My wife and I have three kids and one grandchild. I’m into running and kayaking.
- Audio Resources
- Building Projects
- Caring for Widows & Orphans
- Church Planting
- Courses and Workshops
- Elder Development
- Executive Pastor Leadership
- generosity resources
- In Praise Of
- Job Board
- Leadership General
- Measuring ROI
- Media Kit
- Ministry Direction
- Ministry Ideas
- Missional Communities