I’m kind of an organized guy. I might be a little obsessed. I don’t have a problem though. I can stop anytime I want to. Really. To me, knowing what you need to get done in a day, or a week, or a month, is really important. So I use a list app called Wunderlist. Let me tell you what I’ve found works for me.
English and Spanish versions available on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle E-book.
- Executive & Lead Pastor Coaching with Phil Taylor
- Upcoming Conferences I’ll Be At
- Five Mistakes Churches Make With Their Physical Space-UnStuck Podcast w/Tony Morgan
- It’s All About The Story-Interview with Tim Stevens and Leading Smart Network
- Design Intervention Contest – PlainJoe Studios
- Six Questions To Assess Your Buildings Effectiveness
- New Book-My First Years In Ministry
- Eight Practices For Effective Online Giving
- Three-Year Bible Reading Plan
- What Type of Executive Pastor Are You?
My name is Phil. I spent 20 years pastoring (mostly executive pastoring) and now I serve churches all over through consulting on buildings and brands at Plain Joe Studios and coaching Executive Pastors. My wife and I have three kids and one grandchild. I’m into running and kayaking.
- Audio Resources
- Building Projects
- Caring for Widows & Orphans
- Church Planting
- Conferences and Events
- Courses and Workshops
- Elder Development
- Executive Pastor Leadership
- generosity resources
- In Praise Of
- Job Board
- Leadership General
- Measuring ROI
- Media Kit
- Ministry Direction
- Ministry Ideas
- Missional Communities