Yesterday, Mosaic Church opened it’s new building with nearly 4,000 in attendance. We’ve been working on it for more than a year. And in some ways, we’ve been working on this video for just as long. We created this video to share the story of the construction and the key people involved in it’s creation. And we used it on our opening Sunday. Enjoy!
Comments are closed.
English and Spanish versions available on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle E-book.
- Executive Pastor Coaching with Phil Taylor
- Eight Practices For Effective Online Giving
- Three-Year Bible Reading Plan
- What Type of Executive Pastor Are You?
- Five Systems Every Church Planter Needs
- Learning From A Building Project
- Your First Few Months at a New Church
- Phil Taylor’s book on Eldership Development
- The ROI on Generosity
- Should You Hire A Staff Search Firm For Your Key Positions? Four things to consider.
My name is Phil. I spent 20 years pastoring (mostly executive pastoring) and now I serve churches all over through consulting on buildings and brands at Plain Joe Studios and coaching Executive Pastors. My wife and I have three kids and one grandchild. I’m into running and kayaking.
- Audio Resources
- Building Projects
- Caring for Widows & Orphans
- Church Planting
- Courses and Workshops
- Elder Development
- Executive Pastor Leadership
- generosity resources
- In Praise Of
- Job Board
- Leadership General
- Measuring ROI
- Media Kit
- Ministry Direction
- Ministry Ideas
- Missional Communities