Earlier this year, I had the chance to teach twice at the first ever Acts 29 Conference in Guatemala. My friends at Casa De Libertad hosted the event. The Holy Spirit’s presence was palpable. We all had the overwhelming feeling that God was in the process of doing something unique at this event, and in Guatemala . . . all of Latin America really. Yancey Arrington was one of my fellow conference speakers. He writes about this sense of God’s timing on HIS BLOG. Acts 29 was in the process of making a new website, so they took awhile to get around to posting the video. Disclaimer: this was my first time teaching through an interpreter! I co-taught this session with Jay Bauman who leads Acts 29 Brazil. I got to visit Jay’s church in Rio De Janiero last fall while teaching at another Acts 29 Conference there. My church also has the privilege of supporting financially all that Jay is leading in Brazil.
Comments are closed.
English and Spanish versions available on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle E-book.
- Five Mistakes Churches Make With Their Physical Space-UnStuck Podcast w/Tony Morgan
- It’s All About The Story-Interview with Tim Stevens and Leading Smart Network
- Design Intervention Contest – PlainJoe Studios
- Six Questions To Assess Your Buildings Effectiveness
- New Book-My First Years In Ministry
- Executive Pastor Coaching with Phil Taylor
- Eight Practices For Effective Online Giving
- Three-Year Bible Reading Plan
- What Type of Executive Pastor Are You?
- Five Systems Every Church Planter Needs
My name is Phil. I spent 20 years pastoring (mostly executive pastoring) and now I serve churches all over through consulting on buildings and brands at Plain Joe Studios and coaching Executive Pastors. My wife and I have three kids and one grandchild. I’m into running and kayaking.
- Audio Resources
- Building Projects
- Caring for Widows & Orphans
- Church Planting
- Courses and Workshops
- Elder Development
- Executive Pastor Leadership
- generosity resources
- In Praise Of
- Job Board
- Leadership General
- Measuring ROI
- Media Kit
- Ministry Direction
- Ministry Ideas
- Missional Communities